Saturday, January 2, 2010

Before that First Cup

I should just go back to sleep. That's how I'm feeling at the moment. We had woken up early (for a weekend) since The Spouse is rounding the hospital this weekend and normally I'd go back to bed after parting.

But not today. One of my goals this year is get our place in shape, and I had planned to do so by some daily spring cleaning. Morning would be the perfect time to do so; I'm up, I get some exercise, and I don't feel guilty throughout the day.

But that's not the only reason I'm still up. I have a birthday breakfast this morning. And there's all-day gaming. And I don't want to be late.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Re: Happy birthday! Thanks! A bit early (my b-day's in May) but you're probably referring to last year ;-)

SBB said...

Glad to see the new blog! I'll get you added to my Blogs of Interest!